CTPF Office Hours: Monday-Friday
Member Services 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Administrative Offices 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Planning a visit to the Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund (CTPF) to meet with a Member Services Counselor? Schedule an appointment, available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Please contact Member Services at 312-641-4464 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.
While walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., wait times will vary and may be lengthy. Walk-in visitors cannot be accommodated after 3:00 p.m.
Directions to the CTPF Office
The CTPF office is located at 203 North LaSalle Street in downtown Chicago. There are entrances on LaSalle St., Lake St., and Clark St.. The office is located on the 26th floor.
Parking garage entrances are on Clark Street (coming from the north) and Lake Street (coming from the south or west); look for the “Self-Park” sign. A parking pass may be purchased from CTPF for $18 (payable by check only).
If taking public transportation, the Clark/Lake CTA stop exits right into the lower lobby of 203 North LaSalle Street.
The CTPF office will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- Monday, January 1, New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18, Presidents’ Day
- Monday, May 27, Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, Labor Day
- Monday, November 11, Veterans Day
- Thursday-Friday, November 28-29, Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 25, Christmas Day