Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund
425 S. Financial Place
Chicago, IL 60605-1000
CTPF Phone and Fax Number
CTPF Office Hours: Monday through Friday
Member Services 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Administrative Offices 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
CTPF Pandemic Operations
For the health, safety, and wellbeing of all CTPF Members, the Fund continues to deliver all member services remotely. The physical office remains closed to all but essential employees whose duties cannot be performed offsite. In-person services and counseling are suspended until it is safe to resume these operations.
CTPF has implemented the following changes for the health and safety of all:
- In-person appointments and services are suspended.
- Phone assistance and video counseling appointments are available. Members should call 312.641.4464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- US Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to email@example.com to ensure prompt processing.
Members visiting CTPF must present a valid, government-issued photo ID to the building’s security team before being admitted to the office. Please plan extra time to clear security.
Directions to the CTPF Office
The CTPF office is located at 425 S. Financial Place in the South Loop. The administrative offices and Member Services are located on the 14th floors. The Board of Trustees’ meeting room is on the 15th floor.
Getting to CTPF
- The building has easy access to CTA rail lines: Orange, Pink, Purple, and Brown adjacent to the building with covered stairs to access the building.
- The Blue line access is across LaSalle Street at Congress, Northeast corner of the intersection.
- There is direct access to LaSalle Street Metra Station.
- Divvy bikes are located 1 block away.
- The building has immediate access to I-90/94, I-55, Lake Shore Drive and I-290 expressways.
Daily Parking Options
425 S. Financial Place Garage
The in building garage at 425 S. Financial Place offers a discounted daily rate of $17 to members visiting CTPF. Parking validations are available from the receptionist. You must have a check made out to CTPF to pay for parking. Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
Valet Parking 425 S. Wells Street Garage
The garage directly across from the building at 425 S. Wells St. offers valet parking for $15 per day. Ask the CTPF receptionist for a voucher and show it to the parking attendant when you retrieve your car. Pay the attendant directly.
The CTPF office closes to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving and Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Please see the CTPF Calendar for office closing dates.