Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund
425 S. Financial Place
Chicago, IL 60605-1000
CTPF Phone and Fax Number
CTPF Office Hours: Monday through Friday
Member Services 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Administrative Offices 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
CTPF Delivers Member Services In-Person and Remotely
Phone, video, and in-person counseling appointments are available. Members should call Member Services at 312.641.4464 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Note: Walk-in appointments are not accepted. Visitors need to be added to the building's security list in advance of their visit.
Reservations are required for in-person public meetings and the on-line reservation link is included in the calendar listing for public meetings. A list of public meetings can be found here.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Members visiting CTPF must present a valid, government-issued photo ID to the building’s security team before being admitted to the office. Please plan extra time to clear security.
- Members who enter the CTPF office must present proof of vaccination upon entry and complete CTPF’s health screening form (available here).
- U.S. Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to email@example.com to ensure processing. After documents are sent via fax or e-mail please send the originals to CTPF.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
CTPF requires everyone who enters the office to be up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccination and to provide proof of vaccination upon entry. You are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and all boosters recommended for you, when eligible. Suitable forms of proof of vaccination include:
- The record of immunization from a health care provider or pharmacy
- A copy of the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or medical record
- A copy of immunization records from a public health, state, or tribal immunization information system
Stay at Home Policy
- Visitors who are sick, were potentially exposed to COVID-19, or awaiting COVID-19 laboratory test results, should not come to the CTPF office.
- You will be asked to complete a screening statement (available here) upon arrival. Copies are available at the reception desk.
CTPF uses the City of Chicago COVID-19 Community level Dashboard to determine mask requirements in the office. Check the current dashboard here to determine if masks are required in the office.
- Green: Low – masks are not required for individuals who are up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- Yellow: Medium -- Masks are required for all individuals who enter the office.
- Red: High -- Masks are required for all individuals who enter the office.
Directions to the CTPF Office
The CTPF office is located at 425 S. Financial Place in the South Loop. The administrative offices and Member Services are located on the 14th floor. The Board of Trustees’ meeting room is on the 15th floor.
Getting to CTPF
- The building has easy access to CTA rail lines: Orange, Pink, Purple, and Brown adjacent to the building with covered stairs to access the building.
- The Blue line access is across LaSalle Street at Congress, Northeast corner of the intersection.
- There is direct access to LaSalle Street Metra Station.
- Divvy bikes are located 1 block away.
- The building has immediate access to I-90/94, I-55, Lake Shore Drive and I-290 expressways.
Daily Parking Options
425 S. Financial Place Garage
The garage at 425 S. Financial Place offers a discounted daily rate of $17 to members visiting CTPF. Parking validations are available from the receptionist. You must have a check made out to CTPF to pay for parking. Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
Valet Parking 425 S. Wells Street Garage
The garage directly across from the building at 425 S. Wells St. offers valet parking for $15 per day. Ask the CTPF receptionist for a voucher and show it to the parking attendant when you retrieve your car. Pay the attendant directly.
The CTPF office closes to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Election Day (in election years)
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving and Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Please see the CTPF Calendar for office closing dates.