CTPF offers retirement webinars in February and March. These webinars provide retirement information, including a general overview of the CTPF and CPS retirement processes. If you are unable to attend the webinar, but are considering retirement, you can find a recorded version here
Retirement Webinar Presentation & Recording (The Retirement Webinar presentation and recording is updated each year in February)
- 2021 Retirement Webinar Presentation
- 2021 Retirement Webinar Recording | Passcode: ZWM+K@v2 (case-sensitive)
If you have not done so within the last year request a pension estimate from Member Services, call 312.641.4464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Forms Electronically
During the pandemic, U.S. Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to email@example.com to ensure processing. After documents are sent via fax or e-mail please send the originals to CTPF.
CTPF is committed to doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. For the health, safety, and wellbeing of all CTPF Members, the Fund continues to deliver all member services remotely. The physical office remains closed to all but essential employees whose duties cannot be performed offsite. In-person services and counseling have been suspended until it is safe to resume these operations.
CTPF has implemented the following changes for the health and safety of all:
- In-person appointments and services are suspended.
- Phone assistance and video counseling appointments are available. Members should call 312.641.4464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- US Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to email@example.com to ensure prompt processing.