2021 Retirement Webinars
CTPF offered retirement webinars in February and March. More than 1,100 members considering retirement registered for the webinars and received pension estimates. These webinars provided retirement information, including a general overview of the CTPF and CPS retirement processes. If you missed the webinar, but are considering retirement this June, you can find a recorded version here.
Retirement Webinar Presentation & Recording
- 2021 Retirement Webinar Presentation
- 2021 Retirement Webinar Recording | Passcode: ZWM+K@v2 (case-sensitive)
If you have not done so within the last year request a pension estimate from Member Services, call 312.641.4464 or email email@example.com.
The 2021 Retirement Application can be downloaded here. Read through the form, start collecting your required documentation, and make a list of questions you need answered.
Submit Forms Electronically
During the pandemic, U.S. Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure processing. After documents are sent via fax or e-mail please send the originals to CTPF.
CTPF is committed to doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. For the health, safety, and wellbeing of all CTPF Members, the Fund continues to deliver all member services remotely. The physical office remains closed to all but essential employees whose duties cannot be performed offsite. In-person services and counseling have been suspended until it is safe to resume these operations.
CTPF has implemented the following changes for the health and safety of all:
- In-person appointments and services are suspended.
- Phone assistance and video counseling appointments are available. Members should call 312.641.4464 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- US Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure prompt processing.