During the November 16, 2023, Board of Trustees Meeting, elected trustees were sworn in and took their oath of office. Elected Teacher Trustees Paula S. Barajas and Tammie F. Vinson will serve three-year terms through November 2026. Elected Pensioner Trustees Lois Nelson, Mary Sharon Reilly, and Maria J. Rodriguez will serve two-year terms through November 2025. View vote totals and certified election results at ctpf.org/election-central.
At the meeting, the Board of Trustees elected officers and chairs of standing committees for 2023-2024.
Officers of the Board of Trustees:
- President, Jeffery Blackwell
- Vice President, Jacquelyn Price Ward
- Financial Secretary, Mary Sharon Reilly
- Recording Secretary, Lois Nelson
Standing Committee Chairs:
- Claims and Service Credits, Lois Nelson
- Finance and Audit, Mary Sharon Reilly
- Investments, Jacquelyn Price Ward
- Pension Laws and Administrative Rules, Quentin S. Washington
Find a complete list of committee descriptions and assignments here.