Planning to retire in June and still need help?
- Download and complete a Retirement Application Packet. Read and review the forms and collect your required documentation. An incomplete form will delay the processing of your retirement benefit.
- Review the 2019 Retirement Seminar Presentation. CTPF offered retirement seminars in February and April. You can find a copy of the presentation here.
- Schedule a Personal Benefits Consultation Session with a Member Services Representative. Members can schedule an individual retirement counseling appointment Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Call Member Services, 312.641.4464, or email email@example.com, to schedule an appointment.
- Know your health insurance options. Employer-sponsored group health insurance coverage will end at retirement. Choosing a post-retirement health insurance plan for you and your eligible dependents is one of your most important retirement decisions. Now is the time to research your options and to decide on a plan so your coverage continues without interruption. CTPF does not automatically enroll you in any post-retirement health insurance coverage.
- Make sure you follow your employer’s retirement process and file all necessary forms and documentation. Your employer has a specific process to follow in addition to the CTPF application. CTPF cannot process your retirement benefits until your employer provides confirmation of your resignation.
- Stay informed. If you haven’t already done so, sign up for email updates at www.ctpf.org and like us on social media.