Newly Elected Trustees Installed and Board Organized
November 13, 2018, the CTPF Board of Trustees installed newly elected trustees and organized the Board for 2018-2019.
Newly installed Trustees (pictured left, from left to right) include:
James Cavallero, Jacquelyn Price Ward, and Gervaise Clay elected to represent Teachers; Gail D. Ward reappointed to represent the Board of Education; and Robert F. “Bob” Bures elected to represent Pensioners.
Officers and Committee Chairs
The Board elected the following members officers and chairs of standing committees for 2018-2019:
- President, Jeffery Blackwell
- Vice President, Mary Sharon Reilly
- Financial Secretary, Gregory Redfeairn
- Recording Secretary, Jacquelyn Price Ward
Standing Committee Chairs
- Investment Committee, Tina Padilla
- Finance and Audit Committee, Gregory Redfeairn
- Pension Laws and Administrative Rules Committee, Robert F. “Bob” Bures
- Claims and Service Credits Committee, Maria J. Rodriguez