November 19, 2020, the CTPF Board of Trustees installed trustees and organized the Board for 2020-2021.
The newly elected Teacher Trustees Tina Padilla and Philip Weiss took their oaths of office and will serve three-year terms from November 2020-November 2023.
The Board of Education re-appointed Miguel del Valle to a two-year term from November 2020-2022.
Officers and Standing Committee Chairs
The Board elected the following members officers and chairs of standing committees for 2020-2021:
- President, Jeffery Blackwell
- Vice President, Mary Sharon Reilly
- Financial Secretary, Jacquelyn Price Ward
- Recording Secretary, Lois Nelson
Standing Committee Chairs
- Claims and Service Credits Committee, Mary Sharon Reilly
- Finance and Audit Committee, Jacquelyn Price Ward
- Investment Committee, Philip Weiss
- Pension Laws and Administrative Rules Committee, Lois Nelson
- Committee on Personnel, Mary Sharon Reilly